Sunday, December 19, 2010

Megan

Megan is an amazing teacher, and, in my opinion, that reflects who she really is. She always works very hard to give her students the best education they can receive. Most of her students have a low educational background, and she makes sure that everyone gets the same treatment and that they all get a chance to learn. Sometimes she works until late making sure that her students will enjoy what she has prepared for the next day.
I know that her love for children and her concern to provide for all their needs will transfer to our own children. She is always very concerned about other people’s feelings, and usually puts herself last.

Megan loves traveling, and whenever we have a few days free we like to go visit family or camping somewhere new. Megan loves running half marathons. She got me in shape by taking me on walks, bike rides, going rafting, etc. She loves the outdoors, and she always mentions how grateful she is to her dad who always went camping with his children and who always had something fun planned to do. She always tells me that she wants the same thing for our children, and I’m definitely glad that someone is willing to take the initiative. Thanks to her our summers are fun (and thanks to her we actually get to go places, because if it were up to me, we would just drive around in circles. I can’t find my way around our living room!).

Manuel.